返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第11集>>

  • 1. No, you don't. You need to debate.
    不 你不能 你得辩论。
  • 2. Oh, Adrian. How are you?
    艾德里安 你好吗。
  • 3. I'm good, Mr. Gold.
    我很好 戈登先生。
  • 4. It's unfortunate we're inside today.
    真不幸我们今天得呆在室内。
  • 5. It's so beautiful outside.
    外面天气很好。
  • 6. Yeah. Alicia,this is Dr. Adrien Fluke,Professor of Renaissance Literature at the University of Chicago.
    是啊 艾丽西娅,这位是艾德里安·福禄克博士,芝加哥大学教文艺复兴时期文学的教授。
  • 7. He'll be playing Frank Prady today.
    他今天扮演弗兰克·普拉迪。
  • 8. Yes, in Middle English.
    是的 用中世纪英语。
  • 9. "His heed was balled, that shoon as any glas,and eek his face..."
    "他的秃头光亮如镜,脸上也是一样"[引自《坎特伯雷故事集》]。
  • 10. No. But thanks.
    不必了 但谢谢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next