<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. I don't want a career in politics.
我不希望自己有政治生涯。
-
2. I'm simply a lawyer,by training and by temperament.
我只是一名律师,我受的训练和我的性格都是律师的。
-
3. And what that means is I have the character
那意味着我有这样的品质。
-
4. to put the demands of this job
把工作的需求。
-
5. before my own self-interests
置于我自己的利益之前。
-
6. and the discipline to ensure that winning cases
也受过训练 以确保赢得案件。
-
7. does not become more important than seeing justice done.
不会比见证正义实现更加重要。
-
8. Based on your past, Mr. Prady,I don't think you can say the same.
鉴于你的过去 普拉迪先生,我不认为你能说同样的话。
-
9. This is a good time for a break.
现在该休息一下了。
-
10. What the hell?
什么情况。