返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第11集>>

  • 1. No, I'm doing it because I want to win.
    不 我做这个是因为我想赢。
  • 2. I am, too. They win if they're married.
    我也想赢 他们能赢是因为他们是夫妻。
  • 3. - Look at them. - Oh, come on,Eli, don't try to save your boy at my girl's expense, okay?
    -看看他们 -拜托,伊莱 别想以伤害我的姑娘来救你的小伙子。
  • 4. I'm not doing that. They're tied together at the waist.
    我没有 他们中年危机 在一起疲倦了。
  • 5. That's exactly what you're doing. She was taking flight
    你就是在这么做 她本来在进攻了。
  • 6. I'm not trying to save one over the other,- that is stupid. - In there, she was starting to kik his ass.
    我不是在试图拯救一个 舍弃另一个,-那是蠢办法 -她要说得他没招架之力了。
  • 7. I have worked with them for over five years now.
    我至今已经为他们工作超过五年了。
  • 8. You know what, you don't know anything.
    你什么也不知道。
  • 9. You know I know them better than you.
    你知道我比你懂得多。
  • 10. You just konw how to protect your meal ticket and that is it.
    你只知道怎么保住饭碗 仅此而已。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next