返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第11集>>

  • 1. I ask leave to approach?
    我可以请求上前吗。
  • 2. With great caution, counselor.
    小心一点 律师。
  • 3. As you would a lion in a cage.
    要像见笼子里的狮子一样小心。
  • 4. Good job. They're looking at it now.
    干得漂亮 他们在看了。
  • 5. - Looking at what? - What you found.
    -看什么 -你发现的东西。
  • 6. Diane pulled it off your computer.
    戴安从你电脑里下来的。
  • 7. This is metadata from Detective Prima's
    这是普利马警探账户的元数据。
  • 8. account proving that he saw the Canadian e-mail.
    能证明他看到了加拿大人的邮件。
  • 9. That is your Brady violation.
    这就是检方隐藏的证据。
  • 10. - That's a flat-out lie. - We have proof,Your Honor, that Detective prima buried evidence.
    -那是赤裸裸的谎话 -我们有证据,法官阁下 证明普利马警探隐藏了证据。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next