返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第12集>>

  • 1. I have to confess, I feel like I'm 60 years older.
    我得承认我一下子老了六十岁。
  • 2. - But I've missed this, - Diane?
    -但我很是想念 -戴安。
  • 3. I miss just-just being,talking about something other than going to prison.
    我很想念这样,随意聊着天而不是关进大狱。
  • 4. Um, but, uh, yeah, it's been...
    不过呢 这样...。
  • 5. - It's Alicia. - I'm back now and I'm ready to pitch in,so whatever you guys need, just...
    -是艾丽西娅 -我回来了 准备好投入工作,所以大家无论有什么需要 只要...。
  • 6. Alicia, how are you?
    艾丽西娅 你好吗。
  • 7. I think you're going on in about two minutes.
    我以为你没两分钟就快上场了吧。
  • 8. Yes, um, look, I just got a call from Neil Gross.
    是这样 我刚刚接到尼尔·格罗斯的电话。
  • 9. He's very upset about his divorce settlement.
    他对他的离婚协议十分不满。
  • 10. He called you? Why?
    他给你打电话了 怎么了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 111 Previous Next