返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第12集>>

  • 1. Uh, yes, Mr. Governor. How are you this evening?
    可以 州长先生 您今晚过得还好吗。
  • 2. I'm fine. I'm at the interdenominational conference downtown
    我很好 我在市中心参加一个宗教联合会议。
  • 3. and I need you to get your ass down here right now,or I'm gonna drag the mayor through the mud.
    我需要你马上给我过来,不然我就让他出出丑。
  • 4. I'm sorry, I'm not sure what mud you're talking about.
    抱歉 我不知道您说的是什么丑。
  • 5. You know damn well what mud I'm talking about.
    你很清楚我在说什么。
  • 6. Now, I gave the mayor early warning on this verdict,and he's still sitting on his ass in New Hampshire,thinking he can sit this out and blame me.
    我之前就警告过市长会有暴动,可他还是安安稳稳地窝在新罕布什尔,想要置身事外 把一切推到我的头上。
  • 7. Well, you can tell him
    你可以跟他说。
  • 8. that I'm the one in front of the cameras with the megaphone.
    我才是拿着话筒站在摄像机前的那个人。
  • 9. You have to understand,there were no flights, so it's...
    你要知道,现在没有航班 所以。
  • 10. Wow. All right, let's go.
    好了 咱们走吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 111 Previous Next