返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第13集>>

  • 1. I heard the calls your campaign is making to the suburbs.
    我听说你们团队往郊区打的那些电话了。
  • 2. It's a smart way to use it.
    这一步非常聪明。
  • 3. Um, well, actually, that-that's not us.
    其实 那不是我们。
  • 4. That's our PAC.
    那是我们的政治行动委员会。
  • 5. And I'm not even sure if it is our PAC...
    我甚至不确定是不是我们的。
  • 6. You hear about the two fags on safari?
    你听说网上那两个同性恋了吗。
  • 7. No, um, and just so you know, It's...
    不 你需要知道 这...。
  • 8. Mr. Redmayne's married. I... Mr. Prady's married.
    瑞德梅恩结婚了 我...普拉迪先生结婚了。
  • 9. - Yeah? - Or he... he was married.
    -是吗 -或他曾经结过婚。
  • 10. It's good meeting you, honey.
    很高兴见到你 亲爱的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next