返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第13集>>

  • 1. Keep up the good work.
    继续努力。
  • 2. Kick that fruitcake when he's down.
    趁那草包失势再给他来几下。
  • 3. I love people who share my values.
    我喜欢和我意见一致的人。
  • 4. Welcome back, everyone.
    欢迎回来。
  • 5. Ms. Krause, you may call your next witness.
    克劳斯女士 你可以传唤下一位证人了。
  • 6. Defense calls Renata Ellard-Sweeney.
    辩方传唤蕾娜塔·埃拉德斯威尼。
  • 7. Your Honor, the witness is the plaintiff's wife.
    法官阁下 该证人是原告的妻子。
  • 8. We move to exclude her on the basis
    我们根据婚姻特权。
  • 9. of marital communications privilege.
    申请将她排除在本案之外。
  • 10. Which covers only communications made
    婚姻特权只在双方。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next