<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第13集>>
-
1. if we know you killed Carolyn,we can't elicit testimony from you that you didn't.
如果我们知道你杀了卡洛琳,我们就无法使用你那份不是你杀的证言。
-
2. Which means that your wife's accusations go unchallenged.
也就是说没法反驳你妻子的指控。
-
3. So were you joking, Mr. Sweeney?
所以你当时是在开玩笑吗 斯威尼先生。
-
4. Yes, of course I was joking.
是啊 我当然是在开玩笑。
-
5. But I do need to talk to Alicia about something.
不过我的确得跟艾丽西娅谈谈。
-
6. Your colleagues worry that I might perjure myself
你的同事担心我给自己。
-
7. - on the stand. - Regarding what?
-作了伪证 -关于什么的。
-
8. Whether I murdered dear Carolyn.
关于我是否杀了卡洛琳。
-
9. Now, speaking hypothetically, if I did perjure myself,- could I be prosecuted? - Mr. Sweeney,why can't you be having this discussion
现在我们假设 我的确做了伪证,-他们会起诉我吗 -斯威尼先生,你为什么不找凯里和戴安。
-
10. with Cary or Diane?
谈这件事。