<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第15集>>
-
1. So our tracker just picked this up outside the hotel.
我们派去跟踪的人刚才在酒店外面拍下了这个。
-
2. What's wrong with it?
有什么问题吗。
-
3. Peter Florrick brought a new level of cronyism to the office,and that's what I'll need to root out.
彼得·福瑞克在州检搞裙带关系的情况尤为严重,这正是我要根除的。
-
4. Uh, the office needs an upheaval,not the partial measures of Mr. Florrick.
州检需要彻底的改革,而非福瑞克先生的改良。
-
5. Okay, so he mentions Peter eight times
在这么短的一段时间里。
-
6. in the space of whatever, a short time.
他八次提到了彼得。
-
7. He's coming after you through your husband.
他打算借你丈夫来打击你。
-
8. That's his way of getting around your,you know, little thing.
他想通过这种方式绕过你们,你懂的 那个小协议。
-
9. Your agreement to not go negative.
同意不采取消极策略。
-
10. So, what do I do, defend Peter?
我要怎么办 为彼得辩护吗。