返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第15集>>

  • 1. This is not an intellectual exercise.
    这可不是智力练习。
  • 2. We're here to win, dear.
    我们得赢 亲爱的。
  • 3. Actually, you're here to win.
    实际上 你才是来赢的。
  • 4. - I'm here to testify. - For us.
    -我是来作证的 -为了我们。
  • 5. If they know you have doubts,they'll put you back on the stand to exploit them.
    如果他们知道你有疑虑,一定会利用这一点让你上庭作证的。
  • 6. Where are you going?
    你要去哪。
  • 7. To assuage my doubts.
    去消除我的疑虑。
  • 8. So, the Black Business Leaders.
    黑人商业领袖午餐会。
  • 9. It's a good venue.
    这种场合很好。
  • 10. It's a very good venue to trash Peter.
    一个可以攻击彼得的绝佳场合。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next