<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第15集>>
-
1. Do I need to be here for this?
我必须得在这儿听着吗。
-
2. Yes. You're supposed to be the adult here.
对 你应该是有理智的那个。
-
3. When he goes off on one of his crusades, you steer.
如果他跑偏了 你就得掌控好方向。
-
4. I am steering.
我现在有掌控啊。
-
5. It's the smart move, and if you were here,instead of off doing, uh, uh...
这一步挺明智的 如果你当时也在场,而不是去...那个...。
-
6. Peter is finally making traction with black voters
彼得终于可以吸引黑人选民了。
-
7. and you're gonna screw it up.
而你们现在却把这一切都毁了。
-
8. That's not our problem.
这不是我们的问题。
-
9. Yes, it is your problem.
不 这是你们的问题。
-
10. You need Peter.
你们需要彼得。