返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第16集>>

  • 1. I thought you'd be holed up at home.
    我以为你会在家待着。
  • 2. I was until I saw your Mandy Post interview.
    在看到曼蒂·珀斯特对你的采访之前我是在家。
  • 3. Okay, let's just take this through here, shall we?
    好吧 我们去那边再谈 好吗。
  • 4. Just move it through here.
    去那边谈吧。
  • 5. Well, you look unhappy
    你看起来不太开心。
  • 6. so I must have done something wrong.
    我一定是做错什么了。
  • 7. Oh, come on, Peter, you know what you did.
    得了吧 彼得 你清楚你做了什么。
  • 8. Well, I know that I gave you a rave as a leader
    我记得我称赞你是一位领袖。
  • 9. and as a great decider.
    和一位优秀的决策者。
  • 10. I also know that on a day
    我还记得那天上电视时。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next