返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第16集>>

  • 1. that I was supposed to be talking about pensions,I'm doing crime-related photo ops to help you.
    我本该谈谈养老金的问题,但为了帮你 我谈的却是与犯罪相关的事。
  • 2. So what else did I do?
    所以我到底做了什么。
  • 3. "You can take it to the bank.
    「你可以记住我这句话。
  • 4. - My wife is going to be the next state's attorney"? - Yes, she is.
    -我妻子将成为下一任州检察官」 -是的。
  • 5. - You've read the polls. - What's going on, Peter?
    -你看过民调结果了 -怎么了 彼得。
  • 6. Why are you pretending you didn't know what you did?
    你为什么要做出一副一无所知的无辜样子呢。
  • 7. I do know what I did, and it was all about you, I...
    我知道自己做了什么 这都是为你做的。
  • 8. Alicia, I think we should take this out to the car.
    艾丽西娅 我觉得我们还是去车上谈吧。
  • 9. - It's depressing the turnout. - Oh, that's nonsense.
    -它已经影响到投票率了 -胡扯。
  • 10. - I mean, that's political handler speak. - It is not.
    -我说的只是些政治上的场面话 -不是。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next