<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. - I don't care. - No, thank you.
-我不介意 -不用了 谢谢。
-
2. I'm going in another direction.
我有其他属意的人选。
-
3. Uh, now, look,I know you're new to this office,so I'll cut you a little slack.
听着,我知道你还不熟悉办公室的事务,所以我不会对你太苛刻。
-
4. But I spent a lot of zeros to help you get elected.
但为了让你当选 我可是花了很多钱。
-
5. And I appreciate your contribution.
我很感激你所付出的一切。
-
6. I don't want your appreciation.
我不需要你的感激。
-
7. I want you to appoint Dean as your number two man.
我要你选迪安做你的副检察官。
-
8. Okay, well, I'm so glad you stopped by, Mr. Redmayne.
你能过来我很开心 瑞德梅恩先生。
-
9. My, my, my. I-I spent seven figures...
我可是花了几百万美金。
-
10. putting you into office.
来让你当选。