<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. It won't cost me nearly as much to get you out of it.
要把你拉下马来倒是不用花这么多了。
-
2. Hello, Mrs. Florrick.
你好 福瑞克夫人。
-
3. Oh, aha, another suitor.
又来了一个请愿的。
-
4. My, my Goodness.
我的天哪。
-
5. I should have known.
我应该知道的。
-
6. It's always the colored guys.
永远都是有色人种占上风。
-
7. - Excuse me? - No, no, don't worry about it.
-不好意思 -不 别担心。
-
8. I-I'm on your side, you got it?
我站在你这边 明白吗。
-
9. I gave enough to the Negro College Fund
我给黑人大学基金捐了足够的钱。
-
10. to give the whole friggin' Congo a scholarship.
就为了给整个刚果设立奖学金。