<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第18集>>
-
1. As long as we didn't steal the material,we have a First Amendment right to publish it.
只要我们没有窃取新闻材料,根据第一修正案 我们就有权发布。
-
2. If it's a matter of public concern.
前提是 这得是公众所关注的问题。
-
3. Mrs. Florrick is a public official now.
福瑞克夫人现在是一名政府官员。
-
4. - But that does not strip her of her right to privacy. - Exactly.
-这也不代表能剥夺她的隐私权 -没错。
-
5. You use these private e-mails, sir, you and Petra,- you are, you know, uh, blah-blah. - Coconspirators.
你使用了这些私人邮件 你和彼得拉,-你们是 呃... -同谋。
-
6. I'm sorry. You're wrong on the law.
不好意思 你们对法律有些理解错误。
-
7. You can go after the hackers here but not us.
你们应该去找黑客而不是我们。
-
8. There is a tort for the disclosure of private facts.
但你们这样公开个人隐私的确是侵权行为。
-
9. Well, then sue us after it airs.
好吧 那就等播出后再来告我们吧。
-
10. Oh, come on, Charles.
得了吧 查尔斯。