返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第18集>>

  • 1. - just tell me everything that you said, okay? - All right.
    -把你所说的都告诉我好吗 -好的。
  • 2. Mr. Andersen. Aren't you and your husband just picking
    安德森先生 你和你丈夫只是。
  • 3. - a fight here? - Objection, badgering,inflammatory.
    -来找茬的吧 -反对 打压证人,问题有煽动性。
  • 4. Try it again, Mr. Partridge.
    重问一次 帕特里奇先生。
  • 5. Did you have an ulterior motive
    你起诉达尔女士。
  • 6. in bringing suit against Ms. Dahl?
    是否还有其他目的。
  • 7. Did I have an ulterior motive?
    我是否有其他目的。
  • 8. I guess what I'm asking is,were you really so offended by what she did
    我想问的是,她的行为真的冒犯你了吗。
  • 9. - or did you see this as a test case? - Objection.
    -让这案件成为判例 -反对。
  • 10. It's a fair question, Counselor.
    这么问没什么问题 律师。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next