返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第19集>>

  • 1. No, Your Honor, it was a case brought on trumped-up charges.
    不 法官阁下 这案子完全就是诬告。
  • 2. At its best, Your Honor, this was an invidious effort
    法官阁下 往好了说 洛克哈特女士。
  • 3. by Ms. Lockhart to undermine the credibility
    对这位优秀的芝加哥警局侦探声誉的诋毁。
  • 4. of a decorated Chicago police detective.
    也是一种令人反感的行为。
  • 5. A detective who pressured a witness to testify against me.
    这位侦探强迫证人出庭指证我。
  • 6. At its worst, it's obstruction of justice,and I ask your leave to bring charges against Ms. Lockhart.
    往坏了说 这就是妨害司法公正,我希望您可以对洛克哈特女士提起诉讼。
  • 7. An unfounded charge on top of a trumped-up charge.
    建立在诬告基础上的莫须有的罪名。
  • 8. The hypocrisy is really quite exquisite.
    真是够虚伪的。
  • 9. I'm the arbiter of this exquisiteness, Mr. Polmar.
    虚不虚伪我说了算 波尔马先生。
  • 10. Now, ASA Pine,Ms. Lockhart could be facing three years in prison.
    现在 助理州检察官派恩,洛克哈特女士可能会面临三年的监禁。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next