<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第19集>>
-
1. If Ms. Pine's allegation is true, it is beyond inexcusable.
如果派恩的指控成立 就没什么好说的了。
-
2. - But... - No. That's enough.
-但是... -够了。
-
3. I will hear on these arguments tomorrow morning at 9:00.
我会在明天早上九点再听你们的辩论。
-
4. Dear God, I need a drink.
上帝啊 我得去喝一杯。
-
5. Okay, well, we're officially the bad guys.
好吧 我们现在彻底成坏蛋了。
-
6. Not we. I am.
不是我们 是我。
-
7. - What do you want, Ms. Pine? - Want?
-你到底想怎么样 -什么怎么样。
-
8. You went after one lawyer and lost.
上次你试图起诉一位律师 失败了。
-
9. Now you're going after another.
现在你又换个目标。
-
10. It's always a proxy for something.
你肯定是有所图的。