返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第20集>>

  • 1. - He's turning his life around. - I know, Mrs. Nolfi.
    -他刚过上好日子 -我了解 诺菲夫人。
  • 2. The truth is, the judge is sympathetic with your situation,but we need to give him a reason to overturn your verdict.
    事实上 法官也很同情您的境遇,但我们需要给他推翻判决的理由。
  • 3. Have you talked to your public defender?
    您有和公设律师谈过吗。
  • 4. Mr. Bollinger? No. Why?
    布林先生吗 还没 怎么了。
  • 5. Well, the judge may be angry with Mr. Bollinger
    鉴于布林先生未能尽其责任。
  • 6. for not doing a better job.
    法官也许会迁怒于他。
  • 7. We can overturn the verdict by arguing ineffective assistance.
    我们能以辩护不力为由推翻判决。
  • 8. I don't want to get him in trouble.
    我不想为难他。
  • 9. He's such a lovely man.
    他是个很好的小伙子。
  • 10. He won't get into trouble,but let me talk to him.
    他不会有麻烦的,但请让我和他谈谈。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 75 Previous Next