返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第20集>>

  • 1. Yeah. I clerked with her for a year
    我在进司法部之前。
  • 2. before joining the Justice Department.
    当了她一年的书记员。
  • 3. Look, I-I think you're going to have a hard time
    不过我觉得你们很难找到证据。
  • 4. proving ineffective assistance, unfortunately.
    来证明无效援助。
  • 5. I mean, that's what you're going for, right?
    我是说 你们打算这样上诉 对吗。
  • 6. - I'm incompetent? - No hard feelings, but yeah.
    -我是不是不够格 -别往心里去 是的。
  • 7. I wish I could have given you something,but unfortunately, I did a pretty good job at trial.
    我希望我能为你们提供点什么,不幸的是 我已经尽力了。
  • 8. I mean, if she were a regular street criminal,you could get her into a probationary program like TASC.
    我是说 如果她只是一般的街头犯罪,你能为她争取像社区治疗之类的缓刑项目。
  • 9. For drug addicts?
    那个为瘾君子开设的项目。
  • 10. Right. She wouldn't see a day of jail.
    对 这样她不用进监狱。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 75 Previous Next