<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第20集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. would have no such ironies.
      
       
     难不成就不会出现这种奇谈了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. - Perhaps there'd be smaller ironies. - Seriously?
      
       
     -也许不会那么讽刺  -说真的。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. That's your experience of life?
      
       
     这就是你的人生经验。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Smaller things are purer?
      
       
     小的东西就更加纯净。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. It actually is my experience of life, yeah.
      
       
     这就是我的人生经验  是的。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. - Do you want me to step out? - Stay put.
      
       
     -你们需要我回避一下吗  -不用。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. What I find disgusting is the Republicans
      
       
     我觉得共和党人断了民主党的财路。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. will starve a democracy of funds,and then complain that society's dysfunctional.
      
       
     然后反过去指责社会的功能失调,真是太令人作呕了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Nobody is starving anybody of anything.
      
       
     没有人要断谁的财路。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Mr. Gallagher, I wanted to get back to you first.
      
       
     加拉格尔先生  我想告诉您。