返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第22集>>

  • 1. I imagine you would move to throw out this confession.
    我猜你接下来会申请否决他的供词。
  • 2. Yes, Your Honor, definitely.
    是的 法官阁下 毫无疑问。
  • 3. I will hear arguments on this tomorrow.
    我们明天将开庭审理此案。
  • 4. Mr. Rickter, you will stay in our custody until then.
    瑞克特先生 在此之前你将继续被拘留。
  • 5. Have a good evening.
    祝你们今晚过得愉快。
  • 6. He never asked for an attorney.
    他没有要求请律师。
  • 7. Yes, but did they Mirandize him?
    是的 但警方有向他宣读权利吗。
  • 8. Because the confession is illegal
    因为若警方没有宣读米兰达权利。
  • 9. if they never read him his Miranda rights.
    那么这份证供则无法律效力。
  • 10. Well, they'll just argue that he was never under arrest.
    他们只会辩称 从未对他实行拘捕。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next