<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第01集>>
-
1. I tend to look at a person and size them up pretty quickly.
我看人一向很准 只需一眼就能辩其好坏。
-
2. That lady, I liked her.
那姑娘 我一眼就喜欢上她了。
-
3. The defendant, Jennifer?
是说被告 詹妮弗吗。
-
4. No, that lawyer lady.
不 是辩方律师。
-
5. She never put on airs.
她从不对人摆架子。
-
6. I like that.
我就喜欢这样的人。
-
7. Just so I'm clear.
我只是想弄明白。
-
8. The defense expert argued that the gunshot residue
辩护方提出詹妮弗手上的枪弹残留。
-
9. On Jennifer's hands came from the struggle.
是因为和第三人抗争所留。
-
10. - Oh, so sweet. - Is that why you held out?
-噢 我的小乖乖 -是你一直坚守无罪的原因吗。