<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第02集>>
-
1. We got Judge Abernathy.
我们轮到阿伯内亚法官了。
-
2. He's our newest judge. He's so liberal,He makes Michael Moore look like Rush Limbaugh.
他是新来的 思想非常开放,他让迈克尔·摩尔看上去像拉什·林堡。
-
3. Justice may be blind, but judges sure aren't.
正义可能会瞎了眼 但法官不会。
-
4. God, Ericcson must be pulling his hair out.
天呐 埃里克森肯定急得直挠头呢。
-
5. All rise for Judge Abernathy.
全体起立 阿伯内亚法官到。
-
6. Oh, please, don't stand.
别 不用站了。
-
7. Everybody sit back down, please.
大家都请坐回去吧。
-
8. We've got the big room here, don't we?
这屋子很大啊 对吧。
-
9. Your honor, given the stature of
法官大人 考虑到我的当事人。
-
10. My client,Mr. Mckeon,And given the fact that this pretrial
麦肯先生的形象,加之本次审前听证会。