<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第02集>>
-
1. You didn't believe her. I did.
你没信她 我信了。
-
2. Maybe she is telling the truth.
可她也许说的是实话。
-
3. Christy said the light was flicked out,So maybe Mckeon was with a friend.
克里斯蒂说灯被关了,也许麦肯还带着朋友。
-
4. So let's see if the cops tested the other party-goers.
看看警方是否检测了其他参加派对的人吧。
-
5. Worth a try.
值得一试。
-
6. It's not just that.
不仅如此。
-
7. What's up with your bud, Abernathy?
你的老伙计阿伯内亚是怎么回事。
-
8. He's going out of his way to kill us.
他一反常态 弄得我们很被动。
-
9. You know how this works. Liberal judge gets on the bench,Doesn't want to rule from his bias,So he bends over backwards the other way.
你知道的 自由派法官一坐上法官席,便想抛弃个人偏见,于是就矫枉过正。
-
10. I thought you said you had some pull with him.
我记得你说过 你帮过他。