<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第03集>>
-
1. Um, actually,I don't have a relationship with his parents anymore,Which is why I would prefer someone else
事实上,我和他的父母已经没有关系了,所以我更希望由别人。
-
2. - Be the attorney of record. - I don't understand.
-作为出庭律师 -我不明白。
-
3. If you're no longer friends, why do this at all?
如果你们不再是朋友了 那为何要做这些呢。
-
4. Because my relationship with his parents
这是因为我跟他父母的关系。
-
5. Has nothing to do with how I feel about their son.
与我对他们儿子的感觉无关。
-
6. I used to baby-sit him.
我曾经是他的保姆。
-
7. I'll do all the briefs, all the legwork.
我要给他换尿布 做各种琐事。
-
8. I would just feel more comfortable
如果别人接这个案子。
-
9. If someone else tried the case.
我心里会好受些。
-
10. So, you sign your first client,But you want a second associate
所以你签下了自己的第一个客户,却希望只作为列座律师。