<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第03集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. To be the face of the case.
      
       
     来参与这个案子。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Give herself a bridge. I get that.
      
       
     给她自己找个台阶下  我明白了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Richard,You want to explain to me why the attorney
      
       
     理查德,你要不要解释下为什么。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. I hired for my son just got turned away?
      
       
     我给我儿子雇的律师被打发走了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Didn't Lauren tell you?
      
       
     劳伦没告诉你吗。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. - I was there...  - Terry Streiger.
      
       
     -我当时..  -我是特里·斯特里格。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. And excuse me for saying so, Mrs. Florrick,But I think you're in over your head.
      
       
     很抱歉我这么说  福瑞克律师,我认为你有点自不量力。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Terry's been a defense attorney
      
       
     特里作为辩护律师。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. For more than 20 years.
      
       
     已经20多年了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. He's a top-rated ABA member,He's well-known and well-respected.
      
       
     他是美国律师协会高排名会员,他很有知名度并且广受尊重。