<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第03集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. This should be pretty simple.
      
       
     应该会很简单。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. We get you out on bail and get you home.
      
       
     我们把你保释出来  然后带你回家。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Court is now in session.
      
       
     法庭现在开庭。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. The honorable Earl Hovick presiding.
      
       
     艾尔·豪维克法官到庭。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Ms. Raines. Your honor,Due to the seriousness of the charges,The state opposes bail at this time.
      
       
     雷恩斯律师  法官大人,鉴于指控的严肃性,州政府反对保释。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. We believe the defendant
      
       
     我们有理由相信被告。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Not only poses a flight risk but a danger to the community.
      
       
     不仅有潜逃风险  而且已对社会构成威胁。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Excuse me, your honor, but based on what?
      
       
     抱歉  法官大人  有什么依据。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Mr. Chatham has no criminal history,Close ties to the community,In fact, his parents are seated in the gallery here
      
       
     查塔姆先生没有犯罪前科,和社会紧密相联,事实上  他的父母就坐在庭上。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. To assure the court that their son will appear for trial.
      
       
     以向法庭确保他们的儿子将出席庭审。