<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第03集>>
-
1. No, we're just trying to help your friends.
不是 我们只是想帮你的朋友。
-
2. Hey, hey, hey, don't let mom make you nervous.
等等 别被她吓到了。
-
3. What's up, man? I'm Cary. How you doing?
怎么了 伙计 我是凯里 还好吗。
-
4. Look, that's a pretty sweet situation
你家车库上面的房间。
-
5. You got by your folks' garage, dude.
环境挺不错啊 哥们。
-
6. That's kind of like having your own place, huh?
算是有了自己的地盘吧 对不。
-
7. I don't know anything about what happened.
我不知道发生了什么。
-
8. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, no, it's cool.
好的好的 没事的。
-
9. I get it, I guess, I don't I guess I'm just envious.
我明白 我想我就是有点嫉妒。
-
10. 'Cause I keep thinking about what I would've done
因为我一直在想 要是我以前有那么个地方。