返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第04集>>

  • 1. So if we pull the trigger, we do it now.
    所以如果我们要绝地反击 我们就得现在去。
  • 2. I'd have to bring the judge everything.
    我必须给法官看所有的证据。
  • 3. The place mat, the $35,000, the alimony.
    那个餐垫 三万五千块前 还有赡养费。
  • 4. You request another juror now, it'd be a definite mistrial.
    现在要求更换陪审员 审判肯定无效。
  • 5. But I feel like the jury was with me.
    但我感觉陪审团相信我。
  • 6. I mean, the summation-- They were nodding.
    结案陈词时 他们都在点头。
  • 7. They want to give this to us.
    他们希望我们胜诉。
  • 8. Yes, unless juror 11 torpedoes it.
    对 除非11号陪审员从中作梗。
  • 9. Either way, we're risking a mistrial.
    不管怎样 都有无效审判的危险。
  • 10. Damn. This is roulette.
    该死 这是赌博。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next