<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第04集>>
-
1. This isn't law.
而不是法律。
-
2. We're talking about a felony crime here;
这可是重罪。
-
3. We have an obligation.
我们有检举的义务。
-
4. The judge wants you in chambers.
法官要你去内庭。
-
5. This should be interesting.
这就有趣了。
-
6. In the next ten minutes, we're going to figure something out.
接下来的10分钟 我们要弄清一件事。
-
7. You're honor, I would like to request a private meeting.
法官大人 我要求召开秘密会议。
-
8. Your honor, may I please...?
法官大人 我能否。
-
9. In the meantime, I would like silence.
同时 我要求安静。
-
10. Not Mccloon silence,Not Lockhart silence,Just silence.
不仅是麦考伦闭嘴,也不仅是洛克哈特闭嘴,而是完全的安静。