返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第04集>>

  • 1. For your playground tactics to throw this into a mistrial.
    无私耗费了太多时间。
  • 2. Now, that's it.
    闹够了。
  • 3. Ladies and gentleman of the jury,Have you reached a verdict?
    陪审团的女士先生们,有结果了吗。
  • 4. Yes, your honor.
    是的 法官大人。
  • 5. And what is your verdict?
    裁决结果如何。
  • 6. "We, the jury, find for Raymond Demory"
    "陪审团支持雷蒙德·德蒙瑞"。
  • 7. "And against the defendant zennapril pharmaceutical".
    "反对泽纳普尔药业"。
  • 8. "And we assess damages in the sum of $800,000"
    "裁定损害赔偿金"。
  • 9. "in compensatory damages"
    "总计80万元"。
  • 10. "And three million in punitive damages."
    "及罚金3万元"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next