返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第08集>>

  • 1. Yeah, I see that all the time in labs,For sandwiches or comb harmonicas.
    那是 我常在实验室里看到蜡纸,用来包三明治或清理口琴[反讽]。
  • 2. That's kinda rude.
    你太刻薄了吧。
  • 3. Oh, I'm just getting started.
    这才是个开始。
  • 4. Did you ever visit Dr. Whitton's lab, sir?
    你去看过惠顿博士的实验室吗 先生。
  • 5. No. I'm an expert witness, I'm not an investigator.
    我是一名专家证人 不是一名调查员。
  • 6. Did you evaluate photos of the crime scene?
    你仔细看过案发现场的照片了吗。
  • 7. - Yes, I did. - But ultimately,Your assessment of the fire is based on pure conjecture.
    -是的 我看过 -但最后,你对火灾的评估却只基于纯粹的推测。
  • 8. I'm offering my theory based on years--
    我的结论是基于我多年的...。
  • 9. - Which you're being paid for. - As are you!
    -而你还因此得到酬劳 -你也一样。
  • 10. Yeah, but only one of us is trying to sell their theories as truth.
    对 但我们中只有一人有说服力。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next