返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第09集>>

  • 1. You didn't drink at the party, and the roads weren't wet.
    你没在派对上喝酒 路也不滑。
  • 2. What are you talking about?
    你在胡说些什么。
  • 3. I saw them, Mr. Stern.
    我看见了 斯特恩先生。
  • 4. They're not energy pills.
    那些不是增强体力的药片。
  • 5. Peter's father had dementia,Not Alzheimer's. His was vascular.
    彼特的爸爸患了痴呆症,不是老年性痴呆 而是血管性痴呆。
  • 6. I know what it looks like.
    我知道这病的症状是什么。
  • 7. The forgetfulness, the anger,Mood swings.
    健忘 易怒,阴晴不定。
  • 8. I know how terrible...
    我知道你有多...。
  • 9. You know nothing.
    你什么都不知道。
  • 10. Jonas Stern does not have dementia.
    乔纳斯·斯特恩没得痴呆症。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next