<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第09集>>
-
1. Mr. Stern, you're facing jail time.
斯特恩先生 你可能会坐牢。
-
2. I know that.
我知道。
-
3. Your condition is your defense.
你的病况才是你扭转乾坤的法宝。
-
4. This isn't a DUI.
这不是酒后驾车。
-
5. There is no condition!
我没有病。
-
6. I'll be damned if i'm gonna have people think
我绝不能让人以为我乔纳斯·斯特恩。
-
7. That Jonas Stern is losing his mind!
开始神经错乱了。
-
8. There are three people who know what you know.
只有三个人知道这件事。
-
9. One is my doctor, the second one is me,And the third is now covered by attorney-client privilege.
一个是我的医生 一个是我,然后是你 受律师与当事人保密特权约束。
-
10. And as your client, I am ordering you
作为你的当事人 我命令你。