返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第10集>>

  • 1. Like you being in debt,Your sudden interest in sending kids
    比如你债台高筑,比如你突然开始把大批孩子。
  • 2. To Palgrave Academy?
    送往帕尔格雷夫管教中心。
  • 3. You, my friend, are in thrall to your junior associate.
    你那个初级律师让你中毒不浅啊。
  • 4. She wandered out on some wild tangent,And now you're following her out there?
    她剑走偏锋到了离谱的地步,你居然被她牵着鼻子走。
  • 5. How much does Palgrave pay you per kid? How much?
    每送一个孩子 帕尔格雷夫给你多少钱。
  • 6. Ellen doesn't know what the hell she's talking about.
    埃伦满口胡言。
  • 7. Okay? She's ill.
    她病了。
  • 8. You know that, Will.
    你知道的 威尔。
  • 9. Did you even just say the words to yourself to see how they sounded?
    你有没对自己说过这句话 听听什么感觉。
  • 10. "I'm sending kids to prison to make money."
    "我为了赚钱 送孩子们去坐牢"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next