返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第11集>>

  • 1. The truth is an absolute defense.
    事实胜于雄辩。
  • 2. I've been nothing but truthful about that child killer.
    那个女人谋杀亲女 我没说谎。
  • 3. Your honor, if you're gonna yell "fire"
    法官大人 如果有人在拥挤的电影院。
  • 4. in a crowded theater, there damn well better be a fire.
    喊"着火了" 那里最好是真的着火了。
  • 5. Okay, counselors, thank you.
    好吧 律师们 谢谢。
  • 6. Uh, a second.
    等一下。
  • 7. It's like Lucy with the football.
    千斤力打上烂棉花。
  • 8. He's gonna screw us again.
    又要被他害死了。
  • 9. Mr. Gardner, you argue that the first amendment
    加德纳先生 你提出 根据第一修正案。
  • 10. guarantees the right to speak but not the right to lie.
    人们有言论自由权 但不包括说谎。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next