返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第11集>>

  • 1. That's right, you're a heart man, Frank.
    没错 弗兰克 你专攻心脏。
  • 2. Put up or shut up, K.
    闲话少说 凯。
  • 3. Let me start by saying,although this office may not have the trappings of a courtroom,both parties have agreed to arbitration,And as such, my decisions have the force of law.
    我先声明,这里虽然不是正式法庭,但双方一致同意调停,鉴于此 我的决定具备法律效力。
  • 4. Do both parties understand?
    双方是否明白。
  • 5. We seem to be only one party.
    看来只有一方到场。
  • 6. As you know, Mrs. Childs,your husband is a busy man.
    查尔兹夫人,你知道你丈夫公务繁忙。
  • 7. He's asked me, as his lead attorney,to handle matters in his stead.
    他委托我作为首席律师,代理他与你的协商事宜。
  • 8. There are no matters to handle in his stead.
    没有余地通过代理协商。
  • 9. You signed a prenuptial agreement, Mrs. Childs.
    你可是签过婚前协议的 查尔兹夫人。
  • 10. The only matter to discuss is when are you moving out.
    唯一可协商的 是你何时搬出家。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next