返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第13集>>

  • 1. That was before you were corrupt.
    那是在你堕落之前。
  • 2. I think we're saying that we're not the enemy.
    我们只想告诉你 你的敌人不是我们。
  • 3. Peter hired you at the state's attorney's office.
    是彼得雇你进州检察官办公室。
  • 4. He promoted you four times.
    他曾四度提拔你。
  • 5. Glenn Childs promoted you once.
    格伦·查尔兹只提拔了你一次。
  • 6. He'll never let you rise any higher.
    而且以后也不会再提拔你。
  • 7. He thinks you have one leg still in Peter's camp.
    他认为你和彼得还有瓜葛。
  • 8. Oh, so that's what this is about?
    这就是你们的目的。
  • 9. - Influencing my testimony. - No.
    -影响我的证词 -不是。
  • 10. It's about getting you to tell the truth, even if it hurts Childs.
    是让你说出真相 即使对查尔兹不利。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next