返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第13集>>

  • 1. I have always told the truth.
    我向来只说真相。
  • 2. I know a lot of people who've always told the truth,and yet, here I stand.
    我认识很多只说真相的人,然而 我却如此下场。
  • 3. Let me ask you something.
    我问你。
  • 4. Are you really fulfilled chasing my wife from court to court?
    挨个法庭追击我妻子 你就满足了?。
  • 5. I respected you. Childs has turned you into an errand boy.
    我尊敬你 查尔兹却把你当跑龙套的使唤。
  • 6. Mr. Florrick, you hired me. I'm grateful for that.
    福瑞克先生 你雇用了我 我由衷感激。
  • 7. You ran a tough department. I admire that.
    你管理棘手的部门 我也很钦佩你。
  • 8. But the day you started slipping your wife information
    但从你泄密给你妻子以用于法庭那天起。
  • 9. to use in court, that's the day I lost respect for you...
    你就失去了我的尊敬。
  • 10. Seems like a busy room.
    看起来很忙啊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next