返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第13集>>

  • 1. That is your real name, isn't it?
    这是你的真名 对吧。
  • 2. Now, this particular account was closed some time ago,But the transactions are there.
    这个账户 前阵子被注销了,但交易记录还在。
  • 3. Repeated deposits in the amount of $3,500.
    多次有固定金额3500美元存入账户。
  • 4. Now, these are records from one of Mr. Florrick's personal accounts,with corresponding withdrawals in the same amount of $3,500.
    而福瑞克先生的一个私人账户,有相应的提款记录 金额也是3500。
  • 5. Always within a day or two of when you deposited the money.
    通常在你存款前的1到2天内。
  • 6. Now, I'm going to remind you that you're under oath,Ms. Madison, or should I say, ms. Krispinsky?
    我得提醒你 你是对庭宣誓过的,麦迪逊女士 或者该叫克里斯宾斯基女士?。
  • 7. You were paid twice.
    有两方付钱给你。
  • 8. - Isn't that correct? - No.
    -对吗 -不是。
  • 9. You were paid by your procurers, who thought that
    有求于福瑞克的人付钱让你陪他。
  • 10. they were bribing Mr. Florrick for your services,and you were also paid by Mr. Florrick,who didn't know that you were being paid by others.
    以为他接受了他们的贿赂,而福瑞克先生也付钱给你,他根本不知道有别人付账。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next