<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第13集>>
-
1. Isn't that correct?
是这样吗。
-
2. You can make numbers look like anything you want.
这不过是个巧合 你歪曲事实。
-
3. Well, actually... you can't.
不 没人能歪曲事实。
-
4. I have no further questions for this witness, your honor.
我问完了 法官大人。
-
5. I think we've had quite enough of Amber Madison.
我想我们已经见识了安贝儿·麦迪逊了。
-
6. I've been going over the books Sweeney's wife demanded to
我翻查了斯威尼的妻子在失踪那天早上。
-
7. see the morning she disappeared,and look at this.
要求查看的帐本,看看这个。
-
8. Renmart? What's that?
蕾马特 什么东西。
-
9. It's a dummy corporation Charlotte Armitage set up.
夏洛特·阿米塔成立的一间皮包公司。
-
10. So I cross-referenced the books against the other discovery,and look at this.
所以我把账本和其它线索对照了一下,看看这个。