返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第15集>>

  • 1. I will remain discreetly silent.
    我希望保持谨慎的沉默。
  • 2. That's from Chicago Children Fighting Cancer, isn't it?
    那是芝加哥儿童抗癌协会的纪念品 是吗。
  • 3. Yes, a donation gift.
    是的 捐款时得的。
  • 4. My husband and I attended that
    我丈夫和我参加了去年的。
  • 5. fund-raiser last year. It's a good cause.
    募捐大会 真是一件善事。
  • 6. Terrible Swedish meatballs.
    只是瑞典肉丸太难吃了。
  • 7. I'm sorry, Mrs. Florrick,but if you're looking for a hero, I'm afraid I'm not it.
    很抱歉 福瑞克夫人,如果你想找个英雄的话 我没法帮你。
  • 8. We're looking for the truth.
    我们只是想知道事实真相。
  • 9. Oh, yes, well, aren't we all?
    当然 我们都想知道。
  • 10. Rachel, if we happen to get you on the stand,would we be happy with the results?
    雷切尔 如果我们请你出庭作证的话,我们会得到满意的结果吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 84 Previous Next