返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第16集>>

  • 1. This is a vindictive prosecution and should be treated as such.
    这完全是报复性指控 请法官裁定。
  • 2. In my opinion.
    我认为。
  • 3. The court disagrees, Mr. Gardner,and orders pretrial detention.
    本庭不同意 加德纳先生,裁定允许拘留候审。
  • 4. I'll see you both back here on Wednesday
    我们在周三早上九点的。
  • 5. 9:00 A.M. For pretrial motions.
    预审动议上再见。
  • 6. It's their courtyard,- you play by their rules. - They're so cocky.
    在他们的地盘,-你得按他们的规矩来 -太自大了。
  • 7. It's just another courtroom,and they treat it like St. Peter's.
    不过是一间审判室而已,非搞得像圣彼得广场一样。
  • 8. Didn't we agree to not take this?
    难道我们没达成共识 不接此案吗。
  • 9. No, we agreed to cut the flowers and paper cups.
    我们只达成共识 削减鲜花和纸杯的预算。
  • 10. The least I can do is take the cases I want.
    至少我有接案子的自由。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next