返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第16集>>

  • 1. It is equally obvious that I'm a judge,and yet you continually refer to me as "Your Honor."
    还有一件事也很明显 我是一名法官,你依然不停地称我为"法官大人"。
  • 2. All I ask is that you do the same with your opinion,and remind yourself and the court
    我只要求你对自己的观点加上"我认为",目的是随时提醒你和法庭。
  • 3. that it is in fact your opinion.
    你所说的仅代表个人意见。
  • 4. Your Honor, if I could return to the facts.
    法官大人 请允许我继续陈述事实。
  • 5. Mr. Dorfman was one of four people to hold the witness list
    多夫曼是四位证人名单持有者之一。
  • 6. that was sealed under a court order.
    名单本是法令绝密的。
  • 7. There were carpet fibers found on the tarp covering Ms. Smith's body
    在覆盖史密斯小姐尸体的帆布上。
  • 8. that came directly from Mr. Dorfman's law firm.
    发现来自多夫曼律所的地毯纤维。
  • 9. And in our opinion, he was the only one with anything to gain
    我们认为 倘若史密斯小姐有何不测。
  • 10. if her name got out.
    多夫曼是唯一收益人。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next