返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第16集>>

  • 1. - One hour for lunch. - Your Honor...
    -午饭时间休息一小时 -法官大人。
  • 2. I said, one hour for lunch.
    我说 午饭时间休息一小时。
  • 3. What the hell was that?
    到底怎么回事。
  • 4. - Do you have a map? - Do I have a what?
    -你有地图吗 -什么。
  • 5. A map so I can show you where you live.
    用地图来指明你的所处之处。
  • 6. That, my friend, was a Chicago defense.
    刚才那是芝加哥式辩护。
  • 7. Get used to it.
    学着点。
  • 8. Even if the judge kicks the SUV,which given my courtroom performance,isn't all that likely...
    即便法官拒绝将SUV作为呈堂证供,不过鉴于我法庭上的表现,这种可能性不大。
  • 9. - Although fun. - we still need to undercut
    -不过很有趣 -我们仍需要。
  • 10. the carpet fibers from Dorfman's office.
    辩驳多夫曼办公室的地毯纤维。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next