返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第16集>>

  • 1. the matter can't later be appealed.
    我将无法就此上诉。
  • 2. And I was surprised in reviewing your past court cases,how often you encouraged lawyers to move on
    我查阅您你以往的案子时 惊讶地发现,您常鼓励律师们继续陈述。
  • 3. without actually ruling,therefore avoided having your nonrulings overturned on appeal.
    却不正式裁决,以避免您的非裁决在之后的上诉中被推翻。
  • 4. In my opinion.
    我认为。
  • 5. Mr. Gardner,I have never been quite so offended in all my years on the bench.
    加德纳先生,我当法官这么多年 从未受过如此冒犯。
  • 6. I understand that, Your Honor,but I still want a ruling.
    我理解 法官大人,可我仍希望你能裁决。
  • 7. A ruling I can appeal.
    一个我可以申诉的裁决。
  • 8. Your Honor,this evidence is necessary for our prosecution.
    法官大人,这项证据是控方的一项必要证据。
  • 9. A conviction is necessary for your prosecution.
    罪名成立对你们也很必要。
  • 10. That doesn't make it a worthy argument.
    这并不能令之成立。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next