<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第17集>>
-
1. In large, it's addictive. Talk to him.
大量却会成瘾 和他谈谈。
-
2. He won't listen to me.
他不会听我的。
-
3. Not Peter, the Reverend Isaiah.
我不是说彼得 我说以赛亚牧师。
-
4. Pastor Isaiah, and I'll tell you what,why don't you talk to him?
是以赛亚教士 另外我提议,不如你去和他谈吧。
-
5. You'd be better.
你明显更合适一点。
-
6. Eli, aren't we living in a post-racial world these days?
伊莱 我以为这年头已经种族大融合了。
-
7. Okay, I'll do it.
好吧 我去。
-
8. Won't this be entertaining.
简直太有趣了。
-
9. I am incredibly sympathetic.
我深表同情。
-
10. I can't even imagine the stress Kate must be under.
我无法想象凯特的压力有多大。